Shop & Build Your Vehicle Online
Start by choosing a model, trim and available options by looking at the model options below.
Place Your Order
When you are done building your custom Nissan vehicle, place your order in-store or online.
Almost done! Wait for your custom Nissan vehicle to be delivered.
Your Nissan, Your Way
Are you ready to buy or lease a Nissan Vehicle? Custom order the perfect vehicle from the available options below, all from the comfort and safety of your home!
Below are a selection of vehicles that can be factory-ordered, click on the "Build" button below to design your vehicle.
- Added Super Black and Deep Ocean Blue Pearl
- 3.5L DOHC 24-Valve 6-Cylinder Engine V6
- A suite of six standard technologies helps look out for you. This is peace of mind you can enjoy on every Murano.
- Murano’s interior is designed to bring people together. A wide centre console makes it easy for everyone to mingle.
- A 284-hp V6, all-new 9-speed automatic transmission, and up to 6,000 lbs of maximum towing capacity means awesome capability.
- New digital displays and seamless connectivity options help make Pathfinder the ultimate mobile device
- Every Pathfinder surrounds you with the confidence of protective tech that looks out for you and can step in to help if needed.
- One-up your wishlist with available features like wireless charging, new digital displays, and quilted Nappa leather-appointed seats.
- Everyone can enjoy extraordinary utility and comfort with the available Intelligent Key, Tri-Zone Temperature Control, heated rear seats and more. Also Alexa Built-in.
- Added Midnight Edition Package.
- Choose between a 40 kWh battery or a more powerful 62 kWh battery with up to 363 km of range.
- Nissan LEAF is quick off the line, and has great handling.
- With cutting-edge tech, the Nissan LEAF is as thrilling as it is efficient and innovative.
- KICKS combines a modern 1.6-litre engine and lightweight design to deliver an impressive 7.2 combined L/100 km
- Safety Shield® 360 features like Intelligent Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection are standard on KICKS.
- With a sharp exterior and chic interior details, KICKS takes style to another level.
- Maxima® puts you front and centre in its luxurious-yet-functional cockpit. Your Maxima will feel tailored to you.
- Four doors with attitude. Maxima’s 3.5-litre, 300 hp engine is designed to exhilarate.
- Six standard Safety Shield® 360 features are there to give you increased confidence on every drive.
Why do I need to factory order?
You will have to Factory Order many new vehicles due to manufacturer supply shortages. This is the same at every Nissan dealership right now. This will be the same months from now, maybe even a year from now!
Why factory order from us?
We can get factory orders faster then other dealers due to our size and dealership group! Don’t wait longer then you have to! We can get you the best incentives and price right now! Lock in your price! Prices will continue to go up as demand increases and supply continues to decrease in the future. We want you to get the best deal you can!
Factory Ordering FAQ
Can I buy a Nissan vehicle online and have it delivered?
Yes, with our factory ordering tool you can look at a lineup of our popular vehicles that can be factory-ordered from the comfort of your own home. Delivery is available through the dealership.
How do I buy a vehicle online and have it delivered?
Start by looking at the lineup of vehicles that can be factory ordered. Once you have selected your vehicle pick out the trim and options and the site will connect you with the dealership for the delivery and finalizations.
If the model I want is not displayed on this page can I still order it?
Yes, if the model you want is not on this page you can still factory order it. Contact the dealership for more information.
How long does it take to get my vehicle delivered?
Delivery times vary depending on the availability, trim, and options of the vehicle you have selected. Contact the dealership for more information.
How do I lease a vehicle online?
You will need to contact the dealership directly to discuss leasing options.